Find Solution For Endometriosis Polyp and Cyst
Although the exact cause of endometriosis is unknown but immune system disorder is one of the cause it happen. I personally do diet for improving my conditions and for my case it works! I did some research I found some natural foods you can get to improve your immune system and finally your immune system will be the one fighting this disease.
Daily Diet Habits Solution For Endometriosis Polyp and Cyst
Daily routines activities that I always do is:
- Every morning after wake up I will definitely drink lime juice mix it with warm water and put some honey inside so it will not too sour and my gastric will not acting up. At beginning of treatment I am not sure whether my stomach can endure the sourness of lime so I started with 1 lime (medium size not too big or not too small). After I can get used to it I gradually increase the amount of lime become 2 pcs.
- I always avoid dairy products example: milk, yogurt, cheese, butter, and any products made by milk.
- I avoid soya. This advised from my another gynecologists. According to her every time he ask women what food they always eat and the answer is food made by soya and I said yes I love soya very much. I am asian I can’t live without soya. So she advised me to avoid intake soya so I tried. Firstly it was hard as morning, lunch, dinner always soya beside me. I love tofu, I love soya juice, I love beancurd very much. Buut after I reduced intake of soya, it really improve much my conditions. Help a lot. Another gynecologist I asked what food should I avoid he replied you can intake any food you want but luckily I listened to another doctor.
- I intake Omega 3 supplement, Zinc supplement as I have anemia Inherited from my family.
- I exercise 5 days a week sometimes 6 days a week and each session last min 20 mins. Every time exercise I kept telling myself I can heal myself I should get this endometriosis out from my body. It works!. I attached video on how you instruct your mind to heal your body. I hesitated at first about the video but I tried it as I need to get rid of this disease. I can’t take it anymore. But yes it is works! unbelievable.
- I reduce my intake of wheat flour food. I can’t totally get rid of it but I reduce my intake of flour a lot.
Another Diet Habits Solution For Endometriosis Polyp and Cyst
Another diet habits solution for endometriosis you can consider:
- Reduce your intake of trans fat.
- Increase your intake of antioxidants like tumeric, lime, ginger.
- Avoid sugar and processed food. It is hard to avoid processed food but at least I reduce my intake by consume processed food once a month.
- Intake anti-inflammatory food like honey.
- Reduce caffeine and alcohol.
Solution For Endometriosis Pain When Menstruation Period
What I did previously when I had my menstruation, the pain was unbelievable. I couldn’t stand and only laid on my bed for 1st and 2nd day of my menstruation.
But to reduce the pain I always drink hot water to ease my stomach and even after I recover from endometriosis symptoms I still carry on to intake hot water and avoid cold water within menstruation period and I really feel that it help me to release my menstrual blood out from my body. You can consider, try and feel it.
Don’t forget to increase your intake of Vitamin C to improve your immune system. I always go for lime. Exercise or move when you are in menstruation period rather than sit on sofa or lay on bed. But if pain hinder you on doing that, it is totally ok. Just follow diet on top it would help you reduce the endometriosis symptoms.
Don’t forget always do some self healing before you sleep. I personally get the benefit of it and why don’t you try and prove it!. Open your mind if it really can help you why not just spare time before you sleep you listen and meditate.
Remember you are not alone in this world have Endometriosis, Polyp and Cyst. I do have and I can get better and why don’t you too. Please do not give up, believe you can heal from this disease and you are already halfway there!
In my next blog I will share with you food that good for your immune system and the benefit of it. Comment on my post if you need something or need me to clarify something.